Friday, October 5, 2007

Mmmm...Cool and SEXY too



Blog post by the only stupid blonde bitch who ever called Dylan Avery "Golden Boy":


I whole heartely agree with your interpretation of boy wonder. Try and be objective though, the comparison is absolutely similar. You guys worship "Gravy" like LCF worships Golden Boy, PERIOD. No offense directed at Roberts. I have actually begun going through his work and some of it appears to be good. It has even made me question some of my beliefs, however some of it is driven by emotion and lacks evidence plain and simple. I am not here to argue, I am here to possibly learn something and to mock Dylan Avery.

Making the anonymous authorship of Tinfoilwars not so anonymous. Also a direct clue the other blog owner, Glue Cowlix, was probably Craig "Killtown" Lazo's other best friend Jaye Powers aka Unsecured Coins who will forever be remembered as a friend and helper of pedo friendly stalkers.